Batch Charging Technology:
• EME-NEND® batch charger
• Batch3 concept
• SORG 340S+® Forehearth
• SORG® coloring forehearths and stirrers
• Furnaces for every glass type - from regenerative end-fired furnaces up to float and all-electric furnaces
• Additional systems (e.g. SORG Deep Refiner®, IRD® Doghouse)
• Regenerative systems (reversing systems and air preheating)
• Recuperative systems (recuperators and burners)
• Gas equipment and supply systems
• Gas / oil / oxygen burners and burner holders, e.g. the SORG® burner holder WSH / WSM
• Electrically heated systems (e.g. melting and forehearth boosting)
• Special equipment for our VSM® all-electric furnace, e.g. the SORG® top electrodes
NOx / Emission Reduction Technology:
• Reversing systems
• Waste gas pipes and ducts
• Natural draught and injector chimneys
Control and SCADA Systems
• Consulting, Audits, After Sales Service and more
The SORG® 340S+ is the further development of our successful 340S® forehearth. The largest modification from the old to the new model regards the cooling air supply. All forehearth and working end zones as well as possible bottom cooling will be served by only one fan - and not by two or even more fans. This reduces investment, operating, and mainentance costs.
The newly developed SORG® burner holder is characterized by the fulcrum of the burner being located in the burner nozzle in the front. There are two different types: the WSH holder and the WSM holder. The WSH provides manual adjustment of the horizontal and vertical burner angles. The WSM offers the manual adjustment of the horizontal angle and the motorized adjustment of the vertical burner angle. To adjust the burner angle no tools are necessary.
The batch chargers of the EME-NEND® series enable complete sealing of the doghouse with all the attendant advantages: no energy losses, no dusting around the furnace and no carry-over within the furnace. Further batch charger types are: pusher, screw, chute, float glass and enfolding chargers.
Phone: +49 9352 507155
E-mail: Send message
The company Heinz Glas Dzialdowo manufactures high-quality cosmetic bottles. Through extensive investments in all areas, the plant was repositioned to meet future requirements. The old recuperative melting plant with a melting capacity of 70 tpd – energetically, environmentally and in terms of efficiency no longer meeting the necessary standard – was replaced by a state-of-the-art SORG® regenerative end-fired furnace with a melting capacity of 150 tpd.
The furnace with STW working end is connected to six STF production lines, two of which equipped as SORG® coloring forehearths. Regarding safety technology, the highest level according to DIN/EN 746-2 was implemented with redundant SORG® gas supply and safety control for melting end and forehearths. The new SORG® burner holders WSH, modular stirrers as well as the SORG CONTI-DRAIN® are also used. With the start of production, the glass quality met the high demands of Heinz Glas and the total energy consumption is lower than specified.